CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random pictures


Okay so I am not sure if anyone even looks at my blog anymore besides my sis and mom but if so here are a few pics. I am going to try and get back into this but my life just seems to boring to blog about!



This is my new bedding Dave got me for my B-day! Now I just want a Low platfor bed to match!




My new hair! Love it



Christmas time


9 comments:

Darcie said...

Cute Cute hair!!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Cute hair! So I do look at your blog and i am glad to see some new pics!
PS You should move to UT, I would love to have a friend down here.

Sheen said...

way cute hair!

and i look at your blog so keep on bloggin!

Tina Nelson said...

Sis you loser ... I told you people look at your blog! I'm so glad you got some pics on here. I LOVE the hair and your bedspread! Love ya lots

Whitney Seaberg said...

Yes and I look at your blog! I posted a comment like 3 days ago, you must not check on that huh? I LOVE your hair too! I think short is best on you and the blonde rocks :) Keep up the posting!!

Whitney Seaberg said...

And tell your mom and sis to add me as an "approved" reader of their blog, will ya? jermandwhit@gmail.com THANKS!

Bryon And Hope said...

Hey Girl i was her Love her Hair...

Kendra said...

See, people love your hair! Jesse has no idea what he's talking about. Cute bedding, too. By the way, I noticed I'm not on your friends link either... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello my darling niece!! I got invited to your mom's blog and just had to check out yours! I love it!No I have no intention of having my own blog....however I do love looking at them! Love you sweetie, Aunt Mary