Well we have made it throught our first year of marriage and let me tell you I have loved every day of it. Dave is such a great person and a wonderful husband, I love him with all my heart. Heavenly Father works in mistirious ways and always knows when you can not handle any more trials! Dave really did come into my life at what I thought was not a very good time but little did I know it was the perfect time! I had been through a lot at that time and was not ready for him. I am so thankful he didn't give up on me and waited until I was ready for him. I am so thankful to have him in my life! If you know me very well you will know what a difference he has made in my life. I have found myself again and I know it is because of him and my family! I look forward to the many years we have to spend together and hope they are all as good as this year has been!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Ashlee!!!
I am so happy you found me! I LOVE this blogging world! I haven't seen you forever - seriously I wonder when the last time was?!
Happy first year!
Keep in touch and keep those posts comin'!
Congrats! You look beautiful and happy!
I'm so glad everything is going so well for you guys! Congrats on the 1 year!
Post a Comment