Memory Tag.......The tag that gets everyone invloved. Be a good sport and play along. Here are the directions.
1.As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or just a little.
2. Repost these insturctions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you comment on mine, I will assume you are playing along and I will visit your blog and leave a memory.
9 comments:
I don't have enough time to say all the memories. How about the time we bought the biggest sodas from Horkley's and tried to drink them all by the time we got to Driggs. The bonfire at your house with the wierd people from the party across the way. We had a lot of good memories together and then - well we won't get into the others. Ha, ha. Welcome to the blog world. Glad you came aboard.
Oh my gosh where should I start!! How about the time we would sleep in our dad's T-shirts in our undies only and beg Jason Letham to come in and kiss us good night!! That was a good one. Or when we would play car tag in highschool with LP and he fell off the car and said some lovley words. How about when you fell down in your wedding dress!! Lol. I'm so glad I have a sister like you to share memories with. Love ya Kort!!
Hi Ash!!! Ok here goes...how bout the time you, my sister, ashley truup and i went to Frontier Pies and we were lauphing so hard lemonade came out our noses, and we were clapped out of the restraunt! And then we went to look for Beaver Dick Park ;)
I have so many memories with you!! I'm glad you found my blog, it's so fun to see old friends and what they are up too!
Love ya!
Ashlee! I love your blog. It is so cute. I can't believe that I have not met Dave. I guess I am getting to know him on your blog. :) You guys are such a cute couple.
Hey Ashlee,
Remember when you had a major crush on the cook at Mike's. wasn't his name Artie Keegler?!!!!!!! You followed him around with those puppy dog eyes of yours!!! :) Those were the good old days! And then when we went to Beaver Dick Park. Three Ashley's and an Amy. The nice boat house on our wilde goose chase in the wrong direction. Fun times!! Love Ya
Ashleeee!!! How are you? Cute blog, I cant believe it has been so long! Wow, How about the many times we argued about the spelling of our names and which one is right!!! HA! I still think mine is the right way but I still lub u and miss u too!!
Hi Ashlee! I remember playing in my front yard and one of us had a pair of blue velcro shoes that we traded. I don't even remember whose they were. I think we were in first grade too. I also remember playing at your house. I think you had hardwood floors. This is Becca Rammell, in case those fantastic memories didn't let on. :) How are you guys? How is your family?
I remember you with your long hair when you were two years old sitting on the counter at grandma and grandpa's and singing the entire alphabet. I thought you were the smartest and cutest little girl of all time.
Hey sis,
could you please update your blog! This one is getting old! lol
Post a Comment